Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tiddly Inks Day!


HELLO, HELLO & welcome back for a fun day with ... Tiddly Inks!  Today I'm one of their guest designers to help them celebrate their 2nd anniversary.   I have two projects to share with you today and they both use the Digi images from Type Me Some Flowery Wishes pack.  I fell in love with the flowers in this digi pack the second I saw them!

First up is a card I made.  I enlarged the flowers and sentiment so they would take up the entire card front. Then I ran the pattern paper through my printer again and cut the flowers out to do a little paper piecing.  Love how it came out!  I added a button and some gems to the centers of the flower. 


But next up is my favorite project, a scrapbook page of my beautiful daughter using the Simple Stories Fabulous collection along with the individual flower from the Type Me Some Flowery Wishes digi pack. 


 I have a photo printer that fits12x12 cardstock, so I pulled up the individual flowers that come in the digi pack and created a page in Photoshop Elements.  After I printed them on my kraft cardstock, I printed them again on three different pattern papers & cut them out.  Then I used my sewing machine to add stems to each flower. 



Here's a close up of the journal box above the photo.


And a close up of the pattern paper flowers ~ I love them!!!!



 OK ~ so head on over to the Tiddly Inks Blog & see what they have going on.  Lots of fun projects to look at today for sure!


ETA:  The winner of my blog candy this week for the April Unity SMAK kit is........

Tracey has left a new comment on your post "Unity SMAK Blog Candy!": I love this card Kendra!! Fabulous!!
Posted by Tracey to Kendra's Card Company at April 24, 2012 6:43 AM
Send me an email Tracey (see above under my picture) with your contact information & I'll pop it in the mail.

5 comments:

Loopylou. said...

HIyah Kendra!
oh hun these are both stunning but I am in complete awe of your scrap page, it is just stunning.
Thank you so much for sharing your creativity us to this with your special Tiddly Inks guest spot,
hugs Lou xxx

Annie Rose said...

These are so cool! I love the different looks you created with the same flowers. :) Congrats on the Tiddly Inks guest spot!

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Tracey said...

So excited that I won! Thanks so much Kendra!!


And I LOVE your projects today!! Gorgeous work! xx

ccroll said...

This is such a lovely way to use the flowers, Kendra! Thank you for joining us!
XOXO
Christy

Arabella said...

Awesome projects Kendra! I love how you have used the flowers! The scrapbook page is fabulous!

Arabella

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs