Friday, April 6, 2012

OCL Challenge #112...Borders and Beyond!

It's Friday ~ TGIF!  Today we are working with our fun Border & Background stamps for our weekly challenge & I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!


For my challenge project, I used the stamp set called Fancy Fringe.  There are 6 fabulous borders in this set & I love using the simple dot border for scrapbook pages.  I often stamp on my pages, and this set is a must have for me.   I stamped the dot border along the top left side and then again on the bottom of the page.  Then I added the dotted paper and embossed dots on the embellishment to tie all the dots together.  I printed the title and journaling from my photo printer using Photoshop Elements. 



This page is one the pages in a scrapbook project I've been working on called my Alaska Project.  To see more posts about my project, click HERE.

Don't forget to play along and add your direct link to the OCL Blog.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs