Monday, April 30, 2012

Birthday Wishes...

Happy Monday Y'all!

Today I thought I'd share a little birthday treat with you.  This adorable set is one of Gourmet Rubber Stamps new Appetizer Sets called Cupcakes and Candles.  It is also available now at i{heart}papers.
 




After I colored and placed the candle image, I added some Glossy Accents for a bit of a 3D effect.

Have a great Monday!


Other supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Gourmet Rubber Stamps (Cupcakes and Candles)
Ink ~ Palette Noir
Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Hip Hooray Boy Collection)
Copic Markers ~ YR21, 23; BG11,13; R27
Twine ~ Divine Twine (Red)
Nestabilities
Ranger ~ Glossy Accents

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I love the papers and colours on this Kendra! Such a fun card!!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

This is stunning Kendra! the colors are just eye catching and I love how you used the frames on this set!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs