Monday, January 9, 2012

Let's Go For A Ride...

Happy Monday!  We've had a wonderful two weeks of family fun, but today the kids went back to school and the early mornings and crazy schedules resume.  However, I also get my nice quiet days back ~ which are so much more productive! 

My project for today uses a fun image from the new Gourmet Rubber Stamps Diners Club set called Sealed with a Kiss ~ it is such a fun set!  I also used the fun Valentine paper from My Minds Eye called Love Me ~ one of my favorites this year!



OK ~ off to get my To Do list done while the house is quiet!  Enjoy your Monday!

Supplies:
Stamps ~ Gourmet Rubber Stamps (Sealed with a Kiss)
Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Love Me)
Ink ~ Palette
Cardstock ~ Bazzill
Edge Punch ~ EK Success

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs