Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Diners Club Preview ...let's take a peek!

Hey there peeps ~ having a good week?  I'm getting lots of fun things crossed off my To Do list this week and have even managed to clean out a few drawers in my craft area.  Hubby says that in February he'll go buy and put together my new furniture.  It's not originally what I would have pictured for my area, but it's got a clean, sleek look to it.  I'm eager to get going.   Anyway... on with my project for today. 

I just love preview days for Gourmet Rubber Stamps and today we get to show you the new Diners Club set for February.  The set is called Abracadabra and it's really cool because it has a little something for everyone.  Half of the set has a very vintage feel and the other half is super cute!  Today I have two very vintage looking cards to share. 

My first card uses a chess piece and the sentiment from the set.  I stamped the sentiment on the My Minds Eye pattern paper in the journaling window ~ cool huh?  Then I stamped the chess piece on there as well and then popped one up for a bit of texture.  



My second card  uses the vintage poster image and I stamped it directly on the pattern paper (Echo Park For the Record).  Then I also stamped some tickets from the set and added them as an embellishment.  Super quick and fun card.



Now I know you'll want to check out what the other girls have come up with for the preview.  You can start on the Gourmet Rubber Stamps blog and then hop along...
Thanks for stopping by today ~ enjoy your week!

5 comments:

chickadee3357 said...

cute cute cute! I was really loving the first one and then I saw the second. They are both great!

Pam Hornschu said...

Great vintage look on both cards, but I love that chess piece card. Wonderful planning on that one, down to the stripes on the pieces lining up on the background paper.

Rose Ann said...

Your cards are fantastic, Kendra!! I love the black & white with the little bit of color. So perfect for these images! ♥

Taylor said...

BOTH cards are stunning, Kendra!

Joy said...

both of these are FAB!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs