Friday, January 13, 2012

OCL Challenge #100!!!! They are adding up!

TGIF & Happy Friday the 13th too!!!  Today is a happy day because it is the 100th weekly challenge on the OCL Blog.  WOOHOOO!



So I did a few little projects for my numbers project.  I did decoration on my fun little decorative bottle and I did a mini card.  For the decorative bottle, I used the Love Potion stamp set and added my number on the tag ~ Love Potion #9!  For the mini gift card, I used the Love in the Air stamp set and used a portion of the Cloud 9 sentiment.  The sentiment actually reads, "I'm on Cloud 9 when I'm with you"; however, it was too large for the card.  Therefore, I covered the portion of the words I didn't want to use with tape, inked it, removed the tape and then stamped the sentiment.  Now it's the perfect size!



Now it's your turn to play along!  Head on over to the OCL Blog to add your link once you have your project done and you may win a gift certificate to OCL ~ Friday the 13th could be your lucky day!

Supplies:
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Love Potion, Love in the Air)
Sparkly Fluff ~ Rockstar Red
Cardstock ~ Bazzill
Ink ~ Palette, Copics
Pattern Paper ~ Echo Park (Yours Truly)

Nestabilities

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very nice, Kendra. I love them both!

Cassie said...

Beautiful little collection there, Kendra! Now that I'm feeling better, I'm definitely going to have to try to play in this :D

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Very nice and the bottle is adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs