Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gourmet Rubber Stamps DT Challenge ...Hugs and Kisses

Hello Lovely Peeps ~ Yes it's Sunday and I have an actual project to show you today!  Well that's because today is the Design Team Challenge for the Gourmet Rubber Stamps girls.  Today's challenge was to make some fun Valentine Tags ~ yipeee!  I love Valentine's projects!!!  I used the new Diners Club set called Sealed with a Kiss and made two different tags with it.




Now I know you'll want to see what the other designers have been up to for this fun challenge so take a look, so start on the GRS Blog and then continue on with the rest of the girls ~


Deb Felts
Jeni Allen
Joy Stagg

Kelli Palmer
Kendra Wietstock
Pam Hornschu
Rose Ann Reynolds
Taylor Usry

Supplies:
Stamps ~ Gourmet Rubber Stamps (Sealed with a Kiss, Heart to Heart)
Ribbon ~ Basic Grey
Ink ~ Palette
Pattern Paper ~ Martha Stewart Valentine Collection
Stick Pins ~ Fancy Pants

5 comments:

Janna said...

Your tags are lovely! Red is my favorite color, so I am really enjoying this!

Pam Hornschu said...

What fun tags and candy tubes!

Rose Ann said...

Your tags are so fun and I love the images and hardware you've used! Fantastic work, Kendra!!

Taylor said...

These are adorable, Kendra!!

Joy said...

both of these are fantastic Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs