Monday, January 16, 2012

Gift Card Pocket

Happy Monday!  What a great weekend we had and it's still going because the kids are off school today.  We had great dinner time laughs, watched football games, and saw a movie together.  It's nice to have one more day to sleep in before we start another busy week.

My project today is a fun gift card holder I made for a magazine submission.  Unfortunately, it didn't get picked up, but at least now I have another blog post.  I used the December Diners Club set called Let's Celebrate from Gourmet Rubber Stamps and paired it up with some great October Afternoon pattern paper and accessories from the sidewalk collection.



And here is the little pocket pullout that I can attach a gift card to or just add a little note.


Thanks for buzzing by and have a great Monday!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs