Thursday, January 26, 2012

Time for a class...

A Thursday Morning Hello to you!

I trust your week is moving along well.  I can't believe how quickly it's going ~ Thursday already!  Well earlier this week I mentioned that I was teaching a stamp class at the local scrapbook store.  I had my class Tuesday night and we had so much fun.  A big shout out to my sweet girls at More Memories in New Paris ~ I love spending time with all of you.  Candy...we missed you ~ I hope your week slows down.  So anyway... here are the projects we made at this month's class.

First up ~ I used the Spilling Over single from Our Craft Lounge with the sentiment from Notes of Love.  Actually, I put a bunch of sentiments in the work bucket so they could choose.  We added a little bit of Very Cherry Sparkly Fluff on the big heart.


Next up we used the Every Heartbeat set to make the perfect guy card.  The sentiment is from the Say it Big set.  This card was fun because they could turn it the other direction and add a bigger sentiment.

And finally, we used the Love in the Air stamp set to make this adorable Valentine tag for the treat bag.  I wasn't sure if they would want to do this project, but I think it was the hit of the night!  We colored in the clouds with white Smooch and the chevron pattern on the balloon with red Smooch.  Note: the cute heart jelly bean candies are called Cherry Lovers by Gimbal's Fine Candies & they are so pretty, but they taste kind of nasty {IMO}.


The final card we did is one I've shown on my blog before using the Every Heartbeat set.  The girls loved learning new ways to use this great set.



I'll be back tomorrow with either the OCL Challenge card for this week, or maybe a fun project I've been working on ...I haven't decided just yet ~ LOL!

Whatever you do with your day...enjoy it.

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs