Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Joy in a Heart

Happy Tuesday Peeps ~ Today I have a pretty card to share with you to give to the one you LOVE!   I used a new single from Gourmet Rubber Stamps called Joy in Heart and the new Coveralls background stamp called Garland Demask.  They match up beautifully!



The new Coveralls background stamps are lots of fun and they are HUGE ~ a 5 3/4" square.   I love it because they cover an entire card front, but it can be hard to stamp something that large.  Well I've got an easy tip for you... use your acrylic plates from your die cutting machine (Cuttlebug, Big Shot, etc).  They work GREAT (thanks Taylor).  Also, ink your large image by laying your stamp on a flat surface and then holding your ink pad.  You'll be able to see the image better and get full coverage. 




I stamped my image on printed paper & I love how it turned out. 

Thanks for buzzing by today...

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love the idea of the flourish over the text---GORGEOUS! LOVE your deep red paper and the flowers!! Great card---ELEGANT:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs