Friday, April 23, 2010

New today from Lizzie Anne Designs!

TGIF Peeps! Hope you have a great weekend planned. So today I would usually show a sketch challenge card; however, you can tune in for that tomorrow morning. So today is release day for Lizzie Anne Designs and I'm excited to show you samples for two of the 8 new Sixlet Sets that are available starting today.

The first set I'm showing today is called Hello Friend ~ what a gorgeous flower image.

And the next one is called Great Expectations! I just had to use my little pea paper from Cosmo's Garden Variety line.

You can see all the new sets on the Lizzie Anne website & head on over to the LAD Blog and the other designers blogs for more peeks ~ Tricia Ulberg (Lizzie), Meridith Ethington (Anne), Wendy Price, Joslyn Nielson, Bethany Paull, Taylor Usry, Jeanne Streiff, Jeni Allen, and Deb Felts.

3 comments:

Meridith said...

I love these cards Kendra! Very cute!

joslyn said...

lovin these kendra! the colors on that first one are SO great!

Taylor said...

I am LOVING what you did with the flower from Hello Friend!!! Awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs