Saturday, April 3, 2010

Scrapbook Page Redo

Several months ago, I was asked to come up with some project ideas for a class Our Craft Lounge was teaching at CHA. So this is one of the ideas I came up with & cut about 60 kits for the class. I used the adorable Easter basket from the Hippity Hoppity set.

So after the class we had several kits left over & one of the girls wanted to use the leftover kits for another class. However, the class was too close to Easter so she needed me to revise my original idea with a new stamp set. I pulled out my Thankful Flourishes set and added touches all over the page with Vintage Swirls ~ which is a great background set! Voila ~


Have a fantastic day!







1 comment:

MaGoooo said...

The page is as ADORABLE as those precious little ones! I can't believe how FAST they have grown!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs