Saturday, April 17, 2010

Change it Up Challenge for LAD

Hello and welcome to the weekend. I hope you have something fun planned ~ I think I'm going to end up working all weekend, but that's ok.

Today, my project is a challenge card for Lizzie Anne Designs. Tricia (Lizzie) asked us to use an image from the Lizzie Anne collection and use it in some other way than it was originally intended. This was a HUGE challenge for me since I usually don't think "out of the box". So I started looking through my stamps and saw this fun little tree from the Sixlet set called Spring Rain. I thought maybe it would look cool as a flower petal & sure enough, it worked pretty well.

I can't wait to see what the other girls on the team came up with ~ let's go take a look!

Tricia Ulberg (Lizzie)
Meridith Ethington (Anne)
Joslyn Nielson
Deb Felts
Bethany Paull
Tiffany Ervin
Wendy Price
Taylor Usry
Maren Benedict
Jeanne Streiff

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Spring Rain, Circle Sentiments, Fancy Flourishes); Ink ~ Palette; Cardstock ~ Bazzill; Pattern Paper ~ Imaginisce; Ribbon ~ May Arts.

9 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

That makes for such a big, bold, happy flower! Great thinking Kendra.

wendyp said...

It makes a super cute flower! This is adorable Kendra!!!

Deb said...

So darling, Kendra! Love it in this bright, cheerful pink!

joslyn said...

great flower and i am loving the hot pink!

Taylor said...

I love the colors, and I love the way you used the treetops - they are perfect flower petals!

Meridith said...

This is adorable Kendra! I love those petals!

Tricia Ulberg said...

This turned out great Kendra

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful use of the tiny tree stamp! And the curls on each one make your flower so vibrant and fun!

Sharon said...

A stunning card Kendra. Wow, you must have an amazing collection of stamps! Love the colours you've chosen too. hugs Sharon

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs