Thursday, April 22, 2010

May Birthdays...

Wow ~ is it Thursday already? I'm not really sure where the week went ~ oh yea, I've been working pretty much non-stop!

The other day, I sat down and had some fun working with the new Monthly Mix for May- Dream Big from Lizzie Anne Designs. These cards are so out of the box for me, but I kind of like them & I love this image ~ it's so cool! I made these birthday cards for two very special friends and even highlighted the date on the circle with a heart shaped eyelet.


Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (May Monthly Mix - Dream Big; December Monthly Mix - Celebrate; Fancy Flourishes).

3 comments:

Jen said...

oh, so cute!! great job friend!!:)

Sharon said...

I love these cards Kendra. They are stunning.

AShu93 said...

Really pretty cards! I love the colors & the shape of the round one.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs