Monday, April 19, 2010

Riding by to Say HI!

Happy Monday! I will be in the minority here, but I am soooooooooo glad it's Monday! I spent the entire weekend either in the car carting people around or helping kids with big homework projects! I was ready for everyone to go back to school and work so I can have the house to myself for a few hours. That's probably a bit selfish, but I seriously crave quiet in the midst of choas.

Anyway, I will look out my window today and see the sunshine and pretty flowers blooming. Spring has sprung in Northern Indiana and it's my favorite time of year! Here's a pretty little card I made with my Out for a Spin set by Our Craft Lounge & it's a perfect set for spring!


I hope you have a peaceful Monday!

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Out for a Spin); Ink ~ Palette; Copic Markers ~ Y38, C1, Y21, BG72; Sparkly Fluff ~ Coffee Bean Brown (Our Craft Lounge).


3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Kendra! I just love the colours on here!! xx

MaGoooo said...

Kendra this is a GREAT card! I really LOVE this stamp set!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Darling card, such a cute bicycle! Oh, that is not selfish at all! Us moms always need that quiet time even if it's just for 5 min. - we need!! I actually LOVE my Monday's and no one understands why? lol.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs