Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Showers to Flowers IHP Challenge

Woohooo! Once again it's time for our monthly i{heart}papers challenge. I love challenges, but I was sweating this one a bit because my stamps just arrived in the mail yesterday. I knew what I wanted to do, but I always like to allow extra time in case things don't go as planned. This time around, THANKFULLY, the card came together rather quickly ~ WHEW!

So I used the new April Store Kit of the Month from Unity Stamps called {total cuteness} and I paired it up with some yummy papers from the My Minds Eye kits called ~ Be Happy & How Sweet It Is.

Now after the showers come the flowers, so I had to do something on the inside of the card too ~


Now I'm off to see what the rest of the design team came up with ~



Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Unity (total cuteness); Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye kits called ~ Be Happy & How Sweet It Is;Ink ~ Palette, Copic Markers (C1, YG13, Y21, BG72, E07); Ric Rac ~ May Arts; Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge (Sugar); Star Dust Stickles; Nestabilities ~ Circle, Oval, Big Scallop Circle.

10 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Awesome Kendra - inside and out!

i {heart} papers said...

Clever! Great paper choices too!

Cathleen said...

This is fantastic Kendra, love the colors and paper!

LorettaL said...

What a sweet card!

Megan said...

Very cute. Darling paper choices!

whoistracy said...

This is adorable Kendra! Love those stamps and the fun colors.

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Too cute! Love it!

Deb said...

So absolutely adorable, and it could not have been any more perfect for this challenge! I am sentimental about rainbows...first because they're God's promise, and also because dh used to write "Rainbows" at the close of the cards he sent me. LOVE that! ;)

Tiffany Ervin said...

These are so vibrant and lots of wonderful colors, beautiful job!

Lori said...

Love this, Kendra--both inside and out!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs