Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Little Pink Birthday...

Eventhough I am still on vacation, I do have some current things to show you. Thanks for hanging in there with my Blast from the Past series. It was great fun looking for those projects & I hope you all enjoyed them.

Now on with the current projects... Did you ever have a card in your head and you knew just how you wanted it to look? Then you made it & it turned out just like you planned? Well ... that didn't happen with this card! I've had this card planned in my head for months and it didn't even come close to the cute card I imagined. Oh well ~ what are ya gonna do?

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Happy Birthday & Olivia Alphabet); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Pattern Paper, Flowers, Button & Jewels ~ Doodlebug; Ink ~ Stampin' Up! & VersaMark.

Vacation Update: Today we will be in Halifax, Nova Scotia and the plans include a tour of Peggy's Cove Fishing Village, a seafood lunch and a double-decker bus tour.

2 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

Very cute card Kendra. I love all the bling ! :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun, girlie card - -I love girlie!!! Your vacation sounds so great :) Enjoy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs