Monday, June 30, 2008

Here comes the bride...


All dressed in white... Isn't she pretty? I love the soft blue and white (and sparkle) of this card. This is a new set from Hanna Stamps that will be released this Friday, July 4th. I'll have more cards using this set later this week.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Here Comes the Bride); Cardstock, Pattern Paper & Ribbon ~ Aqua Mist by Papertrey Ink; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Glitter ~ Stickles; Pearls & Flowers ~ SU Pretties Kit; Nestabilities by Spellbinders.

6 comments:

Joy said...

Kendra, she is gorgeous! I love it!

Janette said...

very pretty- love the aqua mist with this.

Lana said...

Oh Kendra Sue! I love it! Just love it!

Shelly said...

So pretty Kendra!

Debbi T said...

Wow - what a great image! I love this!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

LOVE this! WOW! Just beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs