Thursday, June 12, 2008

Blast from the Past #2...


Just a quick reminder that I'm on vacation so I'm sharing some of my favorite projects from the past.

These were all made with the old Stampin' Up! set In Full Bloom. The perfect set for watercoloring or using my Prismacolor Pencils.

Vacation Plans: I guess I haven't really shared any of our vacation plans with you. Tim's parents will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary on June 15th. They decided that the only thing they really wanted was to take their immediate family (3 sons and families) on a trip. So on Friday, we will leave on a cruise ship and sail from Norfolk VA to Bar Harbor Maine; St. John New Brunswick & the Bay of Fundy; Halifax, Nova Scotia; and our final port of Boston.

We left Indiana yesterday, and are on our way to Norfolk. But before we get there, we are planning a quick side trip to Washington DC. I can't wait to see the kids reaction to this great city today. Everyone should make a trip to our Nation's Capitol. Later this evening, we will meet up with the rest of the family at a hotel in Norfolk to begin the celebration.

I have blog entries scheduled every day while I'm gone ~ so you will see a few more Blasts from the Past creations, some brand new creations & some updates from our trip (based on my internet availability). So stay tuned...

1 comment:

Michelle and Frank said...

Hi, Kendra,

You may or may not remember me from Rubber Angels, but I certainly remember you. I hope you are doing well. I am writing to wish you a wonderful vacation. Norfolk is in my neck of the woods in Virginia and a very lovely spot. If you have time prior to boarding the cruise, you may wish to visit the Botanical Gardens (where I got married) or take time to tour Nauticus (right next to the pier.) Have fun on the Granduer of the Seas - I'll be taking that same cruise next year!!
-Michelle Merksamer

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs