Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blast from the Past #4


Here are a few more from the old SU set called In Full Bloom. I can even remember when I sat down and made these Black-eyed Susan cards. I even entered the top card in the 4H Fair last year and won 1st place ~ woohoo, a whole $3 prize!

Today, we are sailing the Atlantic Ocean. The ship left the port of Norfolk, VA yesterday at 4pm & today will be a relaxing day at sea! We have been looking forward to some time as a family ~ this should do the trick!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Kendra - ENJOY your trip. It sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate a 50th wedding anniversary for parents and you're so lucky to be included in the trip. As a relatively new stamper, I'm loving some of these "blast from the past" creations as I have acquired some older SU sets. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs