Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bookworm...

I love to read, but I never get enough time to do it. Actually, I am the Library Director for our church. I know what you're thinking... a church library is usually a bookcase or a rolling cart of books. Well not this one! We have almost 7,000 pieces in our library and it has VERY current materials! We are even fully automated with a bar code system and a second computer so patrons can search for materials!





Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Bookworm) & unknown (oval); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Pattern Paper ~ American Crafts; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Brads ~ Doodlebug.

4 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love your card Kendra! I too love to read and read everyday.
You may have more books at your church library than we do at our tiny Comstock one at which I am the librarian! Our church library is a nice size, but no computers and such.

stampmonkey said...

What a pretty card! I really like the colors and your DP. BIG church library -- lucky congregation.

I could spend hours on your site. Your work is really wonderful. tfs

MichelleY said...

I LOVE this card....the retro paper ROCKS....and its goes perfect with your library pics.

Kristi said...

I just love this card so much...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs