Friday, June 13, 2008

Blast from the Past #3

This was a great swap idea! When this wonderful set called Mixed Bouquet came out 4 years ago (or was it 5 years ago?) ~ I couldn't wait to play with it! I was in a swap with some of the most talented stampers on the planet, so mine had to be GOOD!

I loved how this turned out & it's super easy! You take 2 large envelopes and cut the flap off one of them. Then you slide the flap from the 2nd envelope inside the other and glue it down. You end up having a little folder with 2 side pockets. I then made a card and a matching medium envelope to go inside those pockets. Once the folder is decorated, tie it closed with a ribbon.

The card below is another one I made with this cute set. It's still a set that I can't seem to part with, even though I don't use it very often.

Vacation Update: So where are we today? Today we will board the Royal Caribbean ship Grandeur of the Seas and leave Norfolk, VA around 4:00 pm. We are all looking forward to some R & R.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Oh Kendra! I was a lucky recipient of this gorgeous creation. I looooooooooove it!

Katie said...

so cute! I too love that set!

Shelly said...

I had to have that set and still love it to this day. The envie idea is so neat and I love the colors on the first card. I am partial to the 2nd card though because I love red!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs