Monday, June 9, 2008

Isn't this cute?

I just HAD to do something with this cute paper! It's called Chick-A-Doo from SEI & it's just so darn cute. I looked and looked for stamps in my collection that I thought would coordinate with this paper, but since it's a pretty busy pattern, I didn't want to add more. Sometimes less is best.

Supplies: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Alphabets); Cardstock ~ Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper ~ SEI; Scallop Scissors ~ Fiskers; Punches & Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up!; Brad ~ SEI; Ink ~ Palette.

5 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra, this paper is sooooo cool!!! I love how you kept the stamped image simple to show off the paper and yet the "hi" is perfect.

Betty said...

As a paper freak, I do that alot! So, I just add bling or some other great embellishment and call it DONE! Thanks for sharing!:)
Betty Lou in TX

MichelleY said...

I agree....less IS best! I love the sweet sentiment layered by scalloped circles....the scalloped edge framed with a velvet ribbon.....all this highlights the paper perfectly!

Kookie said...

Yes it IS cute!!!

Stefanie Staniak said...

I love this paper !! Your addition of scallops and velvet ribbon is all it needed. Just perfect !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs