Monday, July 30, 2007

A New Stamp Company to try ...

I got a new box of goodies on Saturday from Joy & Daisy at Eclectic Paperie & I am loving my new Lizzie Anne Designs! They are such fun images so I had to share! Check out Cami's Blog or the Lizzie Anne Site for other fabulous creations from Lizzie Anne Designs.

Care #1: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs Daisy Dots; Cardstock ~ SU Textured; Pattern Paper ~ Doodlebug; Ink ~ Orange Classic Ink, Orange Craft Ink, Pink Passion Craft Ink; Punches ~ SU 3/4" circle & word window punch; Other ~ ric rac Doodlebug; clear embossing powder.



Card #2: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs Daisy Dots; Cardstock ~ SU Black, Pink Passion, white; Ink ~ Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Black Craft; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Other ~ Brads (unknown)



Card #3: Lizzie Anne Designs Daisy Dots; Cardstock ~ Bazzill; Pattern Paper ~ SEI Winnie's Walls; Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up! Groovy Guava; Other ~ "Birthday" Rub-on by Making Memories.

6 comments:

Debbi T said...

I love all of them Kendra - I can't wait to try some of these stamps! Archivers, here I come... :)

Kathy W said...

Extremely cute cards; I especially am fond of the first one. I'll have to check out their stamp sets. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I especially like the last one and I don't even no why since it's not yellow.

Memories of Time said...

Oh yah baby.... so happy you've joined me at the Lizzie Anne side! LOL. They are addicting huh? LOVE your creations Kendra!!
~C

Jan Scholl said...

I used the same paper recently here
http://papertango.blogspot.com/2007/06/thinking-of-you.html
but mine sucked. I wanted to throw it away and start over, but no time. I have tons of the paper left too.

Anonymous said...

Delightful card, Kendra!
I have this very same paper ... GMTA! Love the colors and the "happy" feel of this!

~Tex

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs