Thursday, July 5, 2007

Another New Catalog CASE...

When I saw the project in the catalog (p. 76) using this color combo and set, I knew I would be CASEing it. I just love the new colors Wild Wasabi & Groovy Guava together and then to put them with Really Rust & Certainly Celery ~ YUM! There will definately be more to come with this color combination!

If you haven't gotten a copy of the new Fall/Winter Collection ~ it's a must have! You can view the catalog online at www.stampinup.com, but it's way more fun to curl up with it and make your wish list.

2 comments:

Michele said...

hey you do stamp!!!

I have loved reading about your vacation and it makes me want to travel to Alaska and see all those wonders with my own eyes!!

btw...you've been tagged!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!


you've been tagged also...check out my bag for info.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs