Friday, July 13, 2007

Here We Go...



I told ya I would move on to new colors! This will probably do it for today. Tim is due back in town within the next hour, so it's time to put the stamping stuff away {but just for today}. I hope you've enjoyed my creations for the day. It's so rare that I get this much time to play and it sure was needed!

Supplies Used ~ Stamps: Sweet Shapes, Polka Dot & Petals & Petals Jumbo wheel; Cardstock: Soft Sky, Designer Series Paper Fall Flowers, Really Rust, Old Olive; Ink: White Craft, Really Rust, Old Olive, Soft Sky; Other: 5-Petal Flower punch, Soft Sky Stitched Ribbon, Chipboard.

2 comments:

Shabbychick Junk said...

I JUST HAVE TO TELL YOU AGAIN THAT I LOVE THIS. LOVE IT.

L8ybug2 said...

Nice use of the DP. Love the card. TFS! Rita

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs