Friday, July 13, 2007

Thinking Happy Thoughts Today...


That's my theme for today! Tim's been having a rough week at work, so when I was using this new set called Think Happy Thoughts, I thought of him. I promise I will be moving on from this color combination ~ LOL!

Supplies: (All SU!)

Card #1 ~ Stamps: Think Happy Thoughts; Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery (textured), Groovy Guava, Really Rust, Very Vanilla; Ink: Wild Wasabi & Groovy Guava; Ribbon: Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon; Punches: Scallop Circle & various SU circle punches.

Card #2 ~ Stamps: Priceless; Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Groovy Guava; Ink: Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava; Pattern Paper: Designer Series Groovy Guava Prints; Ribbon: Groovy Guava Stitched Ribbon; Punches: Scallop Circle & various circle punches; Brad: Rhinestone Ice Circle Brads.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this color combination; not sure that I have seen it on other blogs. These are great cards. Thanks for sharing.
Kathy W

Anonymous said...

Love these cards. The color combo is great. Thanks for sharing these. I love the new scallop punch and these showcase it well.

Kendra Hernandez said...

this set is just wonderful Kendra! I just found your blog today - can't believe I hadn't seen it before!! I added you to my blogger friends :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs