Friday, July 13, 2007

About Me...

Well apparently, I was "tagged" last week ~ blog tag that is. I guess the rules are that you have to list 7 things about yourself and then tag other bloggers. So, here are my 7 things...

1. My favorite place in the entire world ~ my Home! I'm a home body. I love spending time in almost every are of my house and yard. Of course my favorite would have to be my stamping area and my office.

2. My favorite place to vacation ~ a cruise to anywhere! We've been on 5 and that would be our vacation of choice. My favorites were Alaska & Panama.

3. My favorite food ~ Italian! Anything with pasta & cheese is good for me.

4. My favorite weekend trip ~ Cedar Point! I'm a roller coaster maniac.

5. My favorite color ~ I don't have one because I love them ALL!

6. My favorite sweet ~ $100,000 Bar ~ why because it CHOCOLATE!

7. My favorite stamping friends ~ my sweet sistahs that I met online {they know who they are}. They are my support system & I couldn't get through the day without them.

Now for the tagging ~ well I couldn't possible chose just 7 of my favorites, so take a look at my list & you'll see them all.

Good Night ~ Sleep Tight!

5 comments:

Pam said...

I'm loving all the cards you did yesterday my friend!

I just tagged you too, I came to tell you and I see you have already done it, LOL!! Oh well :)

Valerie said...

Hi Kendra!

Debbi T said...

And your shistahs love you too! ;)

And one day maybe we'll get to be roller coaster freaks TOGETHER, Kendra! :)

Anonymous said...

Love you too Kendra. :)

Jan Scholl said...

If I never had to leave the house, I would be happy I think. I hate driving and dealing with idiots on the roads. I actually pay others to take me places and sometimes buy lunch too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs