Saturday, July 28, 2007

Aloha...

Just thought I would share something I made {very quickly} this morning. Megan's best friend spent the night last night and she loves stamping. So we planned her birthday invitations, but didn't have time to make them before she left. She wanted them to be bright ~ I think she got her wish!! On the "Aloha" and the flower, I used the Poppin' Pastels technique {stamped with VersaMark and then rubbed chalk colors over it}.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Do the Hula, Hugs & Wishes (SU); Cardstock ~ Pixie Pink, Gable Green, White; Ink: Pixie Pin, Gable Green, Versa Mark; Other ~ SU Chalk, Doodlebug Trims, SU Ribbon & Eyelets (both retired) & Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing Die.

3 comments:

Lorie said...

SUPER cute! What a fun invite for a girl!

Unknown said...

Those are adorable. I love the bright colors!

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooooo ... makes me feel like surfin'!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs