Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Yes ~ I Really Do Stamp!

Today was the first opportunity that I've had to stamp since before we left on vacation. I ordered the Pick A Petal set during the pre-order period but never had time to play with it. This card is CASE'd from the new catalog, but I had to change a few things since I don't have many of the products. When the catalogs come out, that's usually the first thing I do is CASE a few of the cards. It's also a great way to get back into the groove of stamping when you haven't done anything in a while.

The colors are all new '08 In Colors ~ Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate & Soft Sky. I also used some chipboard from the On Board Blossoms & Basics and a new greeting from Holidays and Wishes.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

THis is very cute! I also really like your blog banner! It is my favorite one I have seen so far!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors you chose - beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about the new SU chipboard!! It is great to see cards using it. This card is very cute.
Kathy W

L8ybug2 said...

I love those colors. Nice card. Rita

Unknown said...

I love this color combo, and great use of the chipboard.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs