Saturday, July 28, 2007

And the winner is....


ME.... I can't thank you enough for the nice comments you all left yesterday and this morning. WOW! I am totally overwhelmed with the response and support you have all shown me. I often wonder if my little site is enjoyed by anyone & to hear these comments ~ well, it just made me feel very happy & incredibly humbled. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!
OK... I'm so not really the winner of the Blog Candy. But, that was sure a fun day for me. The real winner of the random drawing is Kathy W ~

Kathy W has left a new comment on your post "Time for a little CANDY Baby!": I appreciate that you have both cards and scrapbook layouts on your blog. A great source of inspiration!Kathy W

Kathy W - please send your contact information to me and I'll pop this baby in the mail!

Now for those of you that didn't win this time or posted after 8:00am, keep trying! I never win stuff either ~ so I will do this again! Oh, and if any of you want to leave your blog link here, please do so. I love getting to know other paper crafting friends.

If you have just found my site for the first time or you are a returning guest, I'm so pleased to have you visit my little place on this big, big web. It is my hope that you will find some inspiration and maybe a few tid-bits or treasures to take with you.

Blog Candy Card: Stamps ~ Bloom Builder by Paper Salon, Think Happy Thoughts by Stampin' Up!; Paper ~ Close to Cocoa Cardstock by Stampin' Up! & Pristine Collection by Paper Salon; Ink ~ pink pigment ink & Pink Embossing powder. Ribbon ~ May Arts. My Paper Salon supplies are from Eclectic Paperie & the lovely ribbon is from Starlit Studios. Cuttlebug embossing die - almost forgot that one!


Blog Candy Goodie Bag: Acrylic Stamp sets & mounting block ~ Michael's; Ribbon ~ American Crafts; Prima Flowers; and, itty-bitty memory book ~ Making Memories.

4 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

congratulations to the winner.
Kendra, I just rec'd the e-mail notification for Friday's post today!! Looks like I need to just ck here every day without the notification. Ü
Anyway I wanted to post that I LOVE your blog! I love reading your scrapbook pages and have always loved your artwork. Keep up the wonderful ideas~!

Kathy W said...

Kendra, thank you, thank you, thank you!! I am so excited; I keep checking this post to see if I'm really the winner. Finding your blog was already a prize. :)

Tee said...

Just dropped by to say hi. I think your cards are great. Loads of inspiration. Cheers!
Tejal

Andrea said...

Are you really doing another blog candy? If so, I hope I win...your "candy" looked awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs