Monday, January 30, 2017

Studio Calico ~ New Year New Chances

Good Monday Morning Peeps!  I have another new page to share today using the January Studio Calico Kit called Roman Holiday.  I love the bright pops of color in this kit paired with the grays and blacks.  The other thing I love about the Studio Calico Documenter cards, is that they are double sided.  Now the one drawback to that is I often like both sides... however, they have digital versions of the cards for about $5, so it's an easy affordable way to add to the monthly kit.



For this page, I let the products guide me where it was going.  I didn't really know what the subject of the page was going to be until I started placing the cards.  I'm happy with the layout and I thought the black and white photos really fit the page with the pop of pink.  In addition to the Studio Calico products, I also added several embellishments from the December Hip Kit Club.


Enjoy your day & thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Tracey said...

Loving the pops of pink! Fantastic spread Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs