Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Project 52 ~ Week #4

Good Morning!

Each Wednesday over the last few weeks, I've been sharing my Project 52 layouts with you.  I have so many projects going right now, but I'm having fun experimenting with how I want to document 2017.  At some point, I will figure out what is working and want to continue with long term.  In the meantime, using the Project Life App on my tablet, is a super easy peasy way to document the everyday life of our family.

Last week was all about Matt... mainly because we were the only two home and we were pretty busy with his activities.  I used the Currently Kit in the Project Life App for the cards with various overlay kits within the App as well for the days & comments.  


At some point I'll be printing my pages... just waiting until I have a bunch stored up to save on shipping.  Once I have them, I'll trim them down the center to display them in my 6x12 album ~ which is why you may notice I work from the top loft 2 boxes down and then continue on the right side down.

I'll be back with another fun kit page tomorrow... just trying to decide which one ;)

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs