Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Numbers Story Kit ~ Zip It!

One of our all-time favorite things to do as a family is to travel together & one of our favorite experiences has been to go on the Ziprider in Icy Strait Point, Alaska.  We've been on it three times now & it is always a thrill!  Last June, we were able to share this experience with our best friends and although my sweet friend Steph was pretty nervous about it, she went with us anyway.  I was so proud of her for doing this, even though it really was way outside of her comfort zone!



For my page today, I used the Ali Edwards Number Story Kit for the journaling & filler cards.  I did my journaling on the computer and printed them out on the cards.  I also used the Messy Circles & Surprise Story Set for the stamps on the page.  The big red letters were left over in my stash from the Ali Edwards December Daily kit.


Check back tomorrow to see how the experience turned out!  
You won't want to miss it ;)


1 comment:

Tracey said...

A fantastic layout Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs