Monday, January 23, 2017

Review Story Kit ~ Matt's Year

Hi There Crafty Friends!  I'm back again with another Project Life layout using the Ali Edwards Review Story Kit!   I am loving these kits and haven't had any issues completing my goal of doing at least 2 layouts per kit.   Today's layout features a review of Matt's year!



We took TONS of photos while in Alaska last summer, so I selected a few of my favorites and added some journaling of of the big things that happened for him last year.  I am so proud of this handsome guy & what a really cool young adult he is becoming!   In addition to the Review Story Kit, I also used a few Project Life cards from the January Studio Calico kit {which I can't wait to dive into ~ oh my goodness, good stuff!}.  The only comment I would make about the Ali Edwards Story Kits, it that I wouldn't mind a few more card designs in the kit; however, I do have access to digital kit, so I can always print more.

I used my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher to add a little staple to various areas of the layout... this is my favorite new tool!


I hope you're enjoying my layouts.  I know I've shifted my focus from cards, but I felt like it was time to work on documenting more.  And... I am loving it!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs