Friday, January 27, 2017

My Twenty-Seventeen Cover

 Hi Friends & Happy Friday!!!  So happy to share another Project Life layout with you today.  This layout features products from the Studio Calico Roman Holiday Documenter Kit.  I'm in love with the colors on this kit & the quality of the products is OUTSTANDING!


The photo above is a little more true to the real colors of the kit; unfortunately, the I couldn't get a shot of the whole page that was in focus, so the color of the photo below was edited to brighten it up.

All of the cards and elements are from Studio Calico Roman Holiday Documenter Kit with additional items from the December Hip Kit (gold & blue stars); Heidi Swapp (puffy stickers); Simple Stories (enamel dots); and My Mind's Eye (gold mirror hearts).



My favorite square is the one in the middle with the saying, "Working my happiness like it's a full time job".  That's my motto this year ~ LOL!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs