Monday, January 9, 2017

Spring Break 2013 ~ Setting Sail

Hi Friends... I'm back today with more pages from our Spring Break 2013 album.  This has been such a fun project with a mixture of full sized 12x12 layouts, smaller 8 x 10 layouts as well as Project Life style layouts.  I love adding lots of different types of pages to my albums.

For the layouts below, I used supplies from the Simple Stories Collection called You Are Here.  This is the perfect collection to document warm weather vacation photos.


The globe die cut is from Taylored Expressions.



I added some bits and pieces of wood embellishments from the You Are Here collection and added ink to them so they would stand out a bit.




For this page, I used the Simple Stories Collection called Sunshine & Happiness.



Enjoy your day & thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs