Wednesday, April 10, 2013

GRS Sketch Challenge!

Today the GRS Designers are having a sketch challenge & we think you should play along!   I think it's high time for spring & if you golf, then it's time to get the clubs out!  This would make a great card for the golfers in your life ~ husband, grandpa, son, father-in-law...and would be a quick and easy Fathers Day or Birthday card.   I used the Golf Cart Truffles Set.



Here's the sketch I based my card off of...I replaced the 3 buttons along the side with a golf tee and just left a gap between the image & sentiment rather than a strip of paper or ribbon.



Don't forget to peek around to see what our designers came up with for the sketch...

5 comments:

Tracey said...

A fabulous masculine card Kendra!!

Jingle said...

Kendra, this is fabulous! I love it!

lisa808 said...

How fun to put a tee on the card!

Lori Barnett said...

You win! LOL ;) MAN is this ever cool! Simply perfect!

Joy said...

eeek, love that embellishment, so creative!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs