Tuesday, April 23, 2013

We were here ---->

A big welcome back to you on a Tuesday morning.  Today I'm excited to share another layout featuring our trip to Rome last summer and these pretty papers from The Paper Loft.  The collection is called Everyday Life and I used lots of the papers & the alphabet stickers from the 12x12 Collection pack.   I also used some of the fun words on the Vacation Accessory Sheet and stamped images from Unity Stamp Co.



Here are a few close ups of my page...



Stamps are a great way to add details to your scrapbook pages. I stamped the map image on the kraft background for some subtle texture.  I also stamped the compass in a barn red ink and added the words from the Vacation Accessory Sheet to add some visual appeal.  To make them pop a bit, I used black ink along the edges and attached them with foam dots.


So the letter stickers would pop off the page, I traced around them with a fine tip black marker.  Then for each photo tab, I stamped the name of the place where the photo was taken.  I just love stamping on my scrapbook layouts!


I hope you enjoyed my page today!
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs