Tuesday, April 9, 2013

just bee-cause...

Today I'm here with a fun little card using more Hambo Stamps Clear stamp images!  It's not Wednesday, but you still have time today to play on the Hambo Hoedown Challenge or check out the new image coming tomorrow morning.

For my card today, I used a new clear stamp set called Tree Hive - HCL022 for the main image, the sentiment and also the little bee I stamped several times along the bottom of the card.  Also, the pattern paper is from Pink Paislee Indigo Blue Collection.



Thanks for buzzzzzzzing by today!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Darling card!! How adorable with the little bees at the bottom!

Judy Rozema said...

Just darling!! I love all the bee images and you have made a super adorable card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs