Monday, April 1, 2013

Bonjour to our new designers!

It's FINALLY April 1st and there's no fooling around today because I can finally announce that Gourmet Rubber Stamps has not ONE but TWO new designers that will be joining us FULL TIME!!!  WOOHOOO!  And they are.... Joy Stagg (who is returning to our team after a year off) and Lori Barnett!  Welcome to the team ladies ~ so happy to have you with us!

For my card today, I used the new Paris image from the Laura Hunter Series.   I also used a sentiment from the Bonjour set & added some white polka-dots with the Polka Dot Cookie Cutter Stencil.  I really like how this card turned out!



Check out the GRS Blog and stop by to visit Joy & Lori to welcome them to our team!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Your card is gorgeous Kendra!! I love the colour scheme!!

Lori Barnett said...

Thanks Kendra! I'm super duper happy with a cherry on top! :) LOL! This is gonna be sooo much fun! I just love your creations...and this card is top notch as usual! (((Hug)))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs