Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A fun Paper Loft Layout

Today is a GOOD day!!!  This day sure was ~ we were at Mt. Etna in Sicily & it was amazing.  As you can see from my scrapbook pages lately, I've been working on our vacation album from last summer's fantastic trip to Italy, Greece and Turkey. So many great pictures and fun things to document about this trip...I sure hope you don't get tired of seeing them!

For my layout, I decided to use the Funkysaurus Collection from Paper Loft.  The cool Accessory Sheet called Happy Times from the collection inspired me to make this page.  I also used the Dig Dinos Accessory Sheet & 5 different pattern papers in the Funkysaurus collection as well as the Alphabet Sticker letters from the In The Zone Collection.

However, before I attached the photos or title to the page, I wanted to add some texture to the background paper.  Using kraft ink for a tone on tone look, I stamped a fabulous image from the new Sheena set called Ageing Beautifully by Crafter's Companion. I added a few brads here and there and then stamped the date & location at the bottom of the page.

Here are a few close-ups of the page...



I love how this page turned out!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty layout...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs