Monday, November 19, 2012

New from Gourmet Rubber Stamps...Cookie Cutter Stencils!

Good Monday Morning & welcome to Monday!  Today I have some new cards to share with you using a new product from Gourmet Rubber Stamps.  They are stencils and how cute is this...they are called Cookie Cutters!  My first card uses the Small Heart Cookie Cutter Stencil along with the Ornate Love Single.


Here's how I used the stencil...I attached my pattern paper to my work surface with a bit of adhesive and then taped my Cookie Cutter Stencil in place with a few pieces of tape so it wouldn't move.  Because I didn't want to have overspray on my pattern paper, I added some sticky notes to the rest of my pattern paper to cover it up.


Then I lightly sprayed some Hollyberry Red Glimmer Mist over my Cookie Cutter Stencil.  I gently pulled up the sticky notes & Cookie Cutter and then let the paper dry for a few minutes before I picked it up.  While the Glimmer Mist was drying (which doesn't take very long), I worked on the rest of the pieces for my card.


For my next card, I used the Stars Cookie Cutter Stencil along with the Tweens & Teens Stamp Set & used the Cookie Cutter in a completely different way.


I pulled out several colors of Memento inks and sponges.  Then I randomly sponged the stars in the 5 colors to make the background for the card.



Here is the completed background and once that was done, I added my Divine Twine trim, guitar and sentiment.  Easy Peasy!


The Cookie Cutter stencils clean up super easy with a baby wipe or a wet paper towel.  You can find all 24 of the new Cookie Cutter Stencils on the website ~ HERE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are pretty cool. TFS! ;o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs