Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hugs and Kisses

Howdy Peeps!  Hope your week is going well.  Now that Thanksgiving is over {and Christmas with my side of the family}, I can get some serious crafting time in again.  Today I wanted to share a quick card I made with the super cute Happy Heart Day Appetizer set by Gourmet Rubber Stamps.  The cute paper and sticker inside the flower are both from Echo Park.  



I added another sticker from Echo Park for the inside of the card.  Just a sweet little surprise when you open up the card.



 
I have TONS of Christmas fun planned here on my blog for the upcoming weeks...it's going to be quite a celebration so check back this Saturday for all the details!

1 comment:

Vicki G said...

So pretty Kendra! Love the olour combo and the way you used the notebook punch on the edge! Very Cool

Hugs

VIcki

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs