Friday, November 30, 2012

Totally EXCITED for December!

I'm super excited because I'm doing something super fun and totally just for me this Christmas season to celebrate this magical time of year!  Starting December 1st (tomorrow) through the 21st, I will be sharing new hand crafted holiday projects that I've made that were  inspired by Pinterest.  Doesn't that sound like fun?  



 I've also got some other surprises planned throughout the month, so check back here each day for my fun event!  I can't wait to share everything with you that I've got in the works.

OK...time to get busy, busy, busy!

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

ooooohhhhh can't wait! sounds fun and exciting AND a great way to actaully do something with all those pins! LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs