Saturday, November 10, 2012

GRS...Sketch Challenge Time!

Today it's time for the monthly DT Sketch Challenge with Gourmet Rubber Stamps and here's the sketch...


I've got a fun little peek-a-boo card to share for this challenge using the adorable little penguin from the Holiday Season Sampler.  Don't you just LOVE HIM?  I also used the snowflake swirl background from the Made of Snow set and used VersaMark inks by Tsukineko to stamp it.  I colored the penguins with my Copics and Atyou Spica glitter pens.  Then I used Daiquiri Ice Sparkly Fluff and/or Glitter to add some bling to the penguins scarves and finished the card with a bit of May Arts ribbon & silver cord.



There are lots of other cute cards from the GRS designers today ~ take a peek...

2 comments:

Deb said...

Love this, Kendra! So cute, and so fun!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Love the penquins peaking out! ;o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs