Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gingerbread Treats

I have a question...WHERE DID OCTOBER GO?  I can't believe how fast this fall has gone.  I know I've been a very bad blogger these past few weeks, but marching band is almost done & life will slow down just a bit.  I haven't stamped much lately, but I've been working on lots of crafty projects for the band.  I'll have pictures to share next week of all the fun stuff we have created over the past 6 weeks.

Today I do have a project to share that I made a few weeks ago using Gingerbread Greetings by Gourmet Rubber Stamps and I have to admit that I really LOVE IT!  I also used the Chevron Stripe Coverall image as a background for my treat box and stamped everything with Memento Ink & colored with Copics.   All of the shapes are cut with Spellbinders Dies, the paper is from the Simple Stories Christmas Collection, the gems are from Kaiser, and the ribbon and twine are from May Arts.



Have a great weekend & wish us good luck at the ISSMA Marching Band State Finals!!!!
I'll have a full report next week!

2 comments:

sarah said...

Luv this, might have to lift..TFS...:)
And good luck on Ban trip/etc..:)

Kristie W. said...

Super cute tag! Love how you colored the gingerbread man - looks like he's textured.

Good luck at the band finals!

Kristie
http://mypaperlife.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs