Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Shabby {but not} Valentine


I was trying to come up with a name for this card.  Is it shabby?  I don't know ~ you tell me.  You know my style by now.  I'm not a vintage or shabby girl ~ but every now and then I give it a go and put my own twist on it. 

For my card today, I used the Lizzie Anne Designs 2011 Winter Mix called Lucky in Love.    The papers, ticket stub and little glass bottle are all from a new Making Memories line called Je t'Adore ~ so so pretty!  Did you see the little bottle with the message inside?  It's a secret message for my sweetie on Valentine's Day ~ so I'm not telling.

2 comments:

Jenny :) said...

I love this card!!! Very Shabby Chic!!! You do such great work, I am always in awww

Pattie said...

Oh Kendra, that little bottle is to die for! Soooo cute! Beautiful card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs