Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just Hanging Around...

With a little Valentine Greeting!  Is this the cutest monkey or what????  I just adore this great set from Our Craft Lounge called Jungle Love ~ tons of fun options with this set.  I had a class over at More Memories in New Paris, IN on Monday night & the girls had fun making this card.   You actually put a sucker in the card ~ I just didn't have one on hand when I initially made the card.


Supplies Used: 
Stamps ~ Jungle Love (Our Craft Lounge)
Copic Colors ~ E21, E25, E27, E31, E33, E00, R81, R83, YG14, YG25, Y21
Sparkly Fluff ~ Brown Sugar (Our Craft Lounge)
Cardstock ~ Bazzill
Nestabilities ~ Big Scallop Squares (Lg)

1 comment:

Tracy B. said...

I got my package in. Thank you so much!! It was SOOO fun to get something in the mail for ME") Cute Valentine.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs