Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Splash of Purple...



HELLO OUT THERE!!!!  IS ANYONE OUT THERE???????  You peeps have been very quiet of late.

Anyway ... today I have a Play Date Cafe Challenge card to show you today.  The color challenge this week was to use a Splash of Purple (or any shade of purple).   Unfortunately, after I made the card, I went back to the website and realized it was supposed to include black and white too.  Oh well ~ I like the card this way.  Maybe I'll make a different one next week for the challenge.

Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Unity (Moments in Bloom)
Ink ~ Palette (Violete, Landscape, Burnt Umber)

Copic Marker ~ BV08 (used to color white ribbon)
Ribbon ~ May Arts

5 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Oh Kendra, you are right, we should comment. I stop by often, but hardly ever write. Your cards are great and I so enjoy visiting even if it is a quick stop!

Ida said...

Beautiful card. I love the purple flower and don't care if you missed the (black/white) part at all.
As for comments...I try to comment most of the time but it's nice as well to return comments to those who leave them. Not trying to be rude just pointing this out.

Stefanie Staniak said...

Kendra, I love this card. Just so you know, I am here every day - not that it helps you out any :( I love looking at your creations.
Hugs.

wendyp said...

Kendra, this is gorgeous!!! purple normally scares me off, but I am LOVING it in this color combo!

Lana said...

HI KENDRA!!!!! (yelling so you hear me)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs